Multi Action Pre And Post Workout Formula!
Met-Rx Amped ECN takes sports nutrition supplementation to a new dimension by combining proprietary formulations to support extreme energy and nutrient circulation to the cell. The Amped ECN Pumped Blend supports strength, power and recovery from high-intensity exercise. The Amped ECN Nitro Blend contains important Amino Acids, including all of the Branched Chain Amino Acids, to support Nitrogen levels. The Amped ECN Neuro-Energy Blend is designed to rev up your mind and body and magnify energy levels throughout the system so you can hit the gym and take care of business! As if all that hard hitting action wasn't enough, we added the Amped ECN NOS Blend to support nitric oxide synthesis, one of the keys to unlocking oxygen and nutrient flow to the cell.
What Is Amped ECN?
MET-Rx researchers developed Amped ECN to cover the most important pre and post-workout concerns of serious athletes. Unlike conventional sports supplements that focus on only one area such as strength, energy or circulation...quot; Amped ECN harnesses the power of several bioactive factors to provide multi-level support by combining ingredients that have both short and long-term effects.
How do you take Amped?
For adults, two scoops of Amped ECN should be mixed approximately 30-60 minutes before an intensive workout. Half of the Amped ECN should be consumed shortly after mixing and consume the balance throughout the course of your high-intensity training session. Read all label directions carefully prior to use.
What's in Amped?
Amped ECN contains the latest and greatest ingredients to hit the exercise community in years, divided into 4 proprietary blends:
- Pumped Blend: Combines the well researched Creatine Monohydrate with the hot new ingredient, Creatine Ester Phosphate Sodium, into one powerful blend along with N-Acetyl Cysteine.
- Nitro Blend: Combines the only three known Branched-Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine). These amino's support nitrogen levels.
- Neuro-Energy Blend: Features over 1600mg per scoop of cutting edge ingredients such as Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, White Willow and Vinpocetine.
- NOS Blend: Packed with both free form L-Arginine and L-Glutamine in combination with Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid.
What's going to happen when I take Amped ECN?
Forget those other sports supplements! With Amped ECN you'll get the benefits of energy support. With continued use along with careful attention to your exercise program, you'l notice the results. Here's how the proprietary blends work to help make things happen:
- Pumped Blend: This blend is mainly focused to assist you to achieve your long term effects. Creatine has been shown to help you crank out reps during high-intensity exercise. With continued use, this unique blend can support strength, power and recovery.
- Nitro Blend: There are only three Branched-Chain Amino Acids, and they are the only essential amino acids that are not directly metabolized in the liver. By supplementing with these important aminos, you help to support nitrogen levels for several physiological functions.
- Neuro-Energy Blend: This blend combines dual effects by providing energy magnification for both the mind and the body. The link between the mind/body and exercise performance can't be separated, which is why Amped is designed to support this critical issue.
- NOS Blend: NOS Blend supports Nitric Oxide Synthase, which is responsible for supporting circulation of oxygen and other nutrients throughout the body. This specially-formulated blend may work synergistically with the other proprietary formulations through its effects on nutrient delivery. The NOS Blend also contains Glutamine, which is the most abundant amino acid in both the blood and muscle.
What is the difference between creatine and Amped?
There actually is no comparison between Creatine and Amped ECN. Not only does Amped include Creatine Monohydrate, which is traditionally used in most creatine products, it also contains Creatine Phosphate Ester Sodium (CPES). CPES is rapidly becoming one of the hottest creatine products to hit the market in several years. Creatine, as creatine monohydrate, is simply attached to water. On the other hand, creatine as CPES is bonded at the molecular level to both phosphate and sodium ions. In the muscle, creatine is stored as creatine phosphate. Amped ECN is also much more then just a creatine supplement. By combining 4 proprietary blends into one explosive product, Amped supports Nitric Oxide Synthase, nitrogen levels, extreme energy and more! No traditional creatine product can even compare.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20 g)
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving:
Total Carbohydrate 11 g 4%
Sugars 1 g
Vitamin B-6 25 mg 1250%
Folic Acid 420 mcg 105%
(as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Vitamin B-12 140 mcg 2333%
Phosphorus 310 mg 31%
Magnesium 100 mg 25%
(as Magnesium Phosphate)
Sodium 230 mg 10%
Potassium 160 mg 5%
Amped ECN Pumped Blend
(Creatine Ester Phosphate, Sodium Creatine Monohydrate, N-Acetyl Cysteine) 2500 mg
Amped ECN Nitro Blend
(L-Leucine, L-Isoluecine, L-Valine) 1200 mg
Amped ECN Neuro-Energy Blend
(Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous [100 mg], White Willow [Salix alba] [bark] [standardized to contain 15% Salicin], Vinpocetine) 1634 mg
Amped ECN NOS Blend
(L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid) 2000 mg
Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red Beet Juice Concentrate (color), Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Contains less than 2% of Sodium Phosphate, Sucralose, alpha Tocopherol, BHT and BHA (preservative).
Directions: For adults, take one (1) 20g serving three (3) times per day. Before workouts, mix two (2) scoops (40g) with 16-20 fl. ounces of water or juice and consume as follows: one half 30-60 minutes before and the balance during the course of your workout. Serving size may vary according to individual body weight. Serving size based on 165 lbs (75 kg) individual. Do not exceed two (2) scoops per workout session and/or more often than every 3-4 hours. Limit use to no more than three (3) scoops in a 24-hour period. magnesium and other minerals can affect the absorption of many medications. Do not take this product within 2 hours of taking medications. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers and follow their advice. it is important to check with your health car provider before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Warnings: Not for use by pregnant or lactating women. Avoid this product if you have liver or kidney problems or allergies to aspirin. Do not exceed recommended dose. Consult your doctor before use if you have or have had ANY HEALTH CONDITION or if you are taking ANY MEDICATIONS OR REMEDIES, including OTC medications, or are planning any medical procedure. This product contains caffeine. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as three cups of coffee. Avoid additional consumption of caffeine or stimulants such as ehpedra or Ma Huang, which may intensify adverse effects. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, or rapid heartbeat. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as gastrointestinal discomfort or any allergic reaction. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.